Friday, May 26

I'm Back

Cheers everyone!

It has been awhile since my last update in this blog. How're you all doing? Thank you for stopping by this blog and read on my few old posts. 

Currently, I'm in my final year at Banting Science School. Hahaha, I'm just like everyone who can't wait to get out from the school. Tired of the school system. It's not that I'm being ungrateful for having the chance to study at one of the 'best' schools in my country. 

Moving on, I'll be sitting for SPM this year on 6th of November. Phew, it feels like it was yesterday when I first registered as a freshie at the school. Time flies so fast, isn't it? 

I guess that's enough for now. Will get to you guys soon. 

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

Don't downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

sebarang teguran boleh emelkan ke izzaatiaqilah@icloud.com