Sunday, December 28

Blogskins Collections

Assalamualaikum and hello,

For those who knew that I used to be a classic template designer 2 years ago, I have designed a lot of blogskins for bloggers.

Sad news, I have deleted some of my skins due to 'those-skins-look-so-ugly'. Yeah, I have re-designed those old skins! Yay. Take a look.

1. //Cheyenne - PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
2. Skin Of The Day : Little London Girl - PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
3. Just A Story - PREVIEWDOWNLOAD
4. Chocolate Addicted - PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD
5. I'm Waiting You - PREVIEW | DOWNLOAD

Have a nice day ahead people!

Warm regards,
Izzaati


Other Entries;


2 comments:

  1. aina, hang salah link yang chocolate addicted tu. ni kan link betulnya? c: http://preview-blogskins2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

sebarang teguran boleh emelkan ke izzaatiaqilah@icloud.com